We are committed to delivering a service that has minimal impact on the environment and society by being as sustainable as possible in our daily work processes and our longer-term strategies and processes.
We will do this by:
- Considering all environmental concerns and impacts when making business decisions.
- Promoting environmental awareness among our employees and encouraging them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Working sustainably where possible and reducing the impact our working has on wider society. Although the nature of our work will not lend itself to heavily disrupting the environment or society, where possible, we will aim to reduce our impact.
- Encouraging car sharing, walking or cycling to work.
- Reducing waste through re-use and recycling of paper, general waste, printer cartridges etc.
- Promoting efficient use of materials and resources throughout the business e.g. as much paper light working as possible.