Health & Safety Policy
All employees have the responsibility to co-operate with our Health & Safety policy and take responsibility for their own and others safety including reporting accidents/incidents/faulty equipment etc. and being generally sensible and keeping the office tidy and safe.
We will ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety of everyone involved in, or affected by, our work activities. In managing health and safety, we will create a culture that ensures that sound health and safety management is afforded the same priority as other business objectives and becomes an integral part of everything we do.
Whilst every employee has a personal responsibility to control and minimise risks present in their own activities, we recognise that the responsibility for the organisation of health and safety issues rests with our management team. We have therefore adopted a risk assessment approach to the management of health and safety issues, ensuring that hazards arising from our work activities are identified and addressed as a part of ‘business as usual’.
In generating and maintaining our culture for health and safety, we will enroll the support and commitment of all by:
- Allocating formal responsibilities in health and safety to our employees, suppliers and business partners.
- Providing adequate budget for health and safety management.
- Providing appropriate health and safety training, which is supported by guidance and information.
- Monitoring, measuring, auditing and reporting on our health and safety performance.
- We will publish and maintain a series of supporting policies and procedures detailing our organisation and arrangements for health and safety. These supporting policies and procedures represent an integral part of our Health and Safety Policy.